Grilled Chicken Greek Salad with Aleppo Marash
If you're avoiding simple carbs and want more beans instead, then you'll love this Grilled Chicken Greek Salad with Aleppo Marash. Taste the rich and healthy goodness that you can't resist!
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, divided
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon Aleppo Marash pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin, divided
- 2 boned, skinned chicken breast halves (1 lb. total)
- 2 tablespoons tahini (sesame paste)
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley
- 6 ounces crumbled goat's-milk feta cheese
- Heat grill to high (450° to 550°). Mix 1 tbsp. each lemon juice and oil, 1 tsp. garlic, and 1/2 tsp. each salt, pepper, and cumin in a medium bowl. Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Grill chicken, turning once, until cooked through and browned, about 10 minutes. Let rest, covered, 5 minutes.
- Whisk together remaining 2 tbsp. each lemon juice and oil, 2 tsp. garlic, 1/2 tsp. each salt and pepper, and 1 tsp. cumin with the tahini in a large bowl. Add chickpeas, tomatoes, onion, and bell pepper and toss to coat. Divide among 4 plates. Slice chicken and set on top. Sprinkle salads with parsley and cheese.
Click here to buy Aleppo and other herbs and spices
Source: My Recipes
Photo Credit to: Annabelle Breakey
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.