Guacamole with Aleppo Marash Pepper
Everybody loves Avocado but you will love it even more with this Guacamole with Aleppo Marash Pepper recipe. It's nutritious, delicious and stress-free to make!
- 3 avocados
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 small shallot, minced
- salt (approximately 3 generous finger-pinches of Kosher salt)
- Aleppo Marash Pepper
- Gather and prep your ingredients
- In a medium bowl, combine the minced shallot, salt, and lime juice. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Pit and peel avocados. Take half of the flesh and mash it in a bowl with a fork.
- Pour the lime mixture into the bowl and combine with the mashed avocado.
- Dice the remainder of the avocado flesh into ¾-inch cubes and gently incorporate into the mixture in the bowl.
- Add Aleppo Marash Pepper to taste.
- Put this condiment on any and everything or just spoon it directly into your mouth.
Click here to buy Aleppo Marash Pepper and other herbs and spices
Source: Nom Nom Paleo
Photo Credit to: Nom Nom Paleo
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.