Lebanese Beef Kebabs with Aleppo Marash Pepper
If you're looking for an effortless yet flavorful and aromatic paleo recipe, then this Lebanese Beef Kebabs with Aleppo Marash Pepper is just for you. Have a taste of authentic Lebanese dish that is so easy you can do it every day.
- 8 oz. ground beef chuck
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. Aleppo Marash Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. ground allspice
- 3/4 tsp. dried mint
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, grated, drained in a strainer
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Build a hot charcoal fire in a grill. In a large bowl, stir together beef,parsley, tomatoes, Aleppo, allspice, mint, cumin, coriander, cinnamon,onions, salt, and pepper.
- Form 1 tbsp. beef mixture each around the end of 22 skewers; grill, turning, until lightly charred, about 4 minutes.
Click here to Aleppo Marash Pepper and other herbs and spices
Source: Paleo Food
Photo Credit to: Todd Coleman
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.