Mediterranean Salmon Wrap with Aleppo Peppers
Satisfy your cravings with this deliciously healthy Mediterranean Salmon Wrap with Aleppo Peppers. It's an easy recipe packed with mouth-watering flavors!
- 2 3-ounce salmon fillets
- 10 Aleppo peppers ( or 1 1/2 Tbsp Aleppo Marash Pepper )
- 4 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon herbs de provence
- 2 flatbread wraps
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil
- Sliced tomato for serving
- Heat a large pan to medium-high heat and add a touch of olive oil.
- Add the Aleppo peppers and pan sear them, tossing often, until the skins are nicely charred but still a bit crisp.
- Remove peppers, cool, then remove stems and slice. Add to a mixing bowl.
- To the mixing bowl, add artichoke hearts, salt to taste, and juice from ½ a lemon. Toss and set aside.
- Season the salmon fillets with the herb mixture then sear in the same large pan on each side, about 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Lay out your flatbread wraps and layer each with feta cheese, Aleppo-artichoke mixture, and salmon.
- Toast in a toaster oven or in your oven at 350 about 2 minutes to crisp slightly.
- Add freshly sliced tomato, squeeze lemon juice over the top, wrap and serve!
- When using Aleppo Marash Pepper, skip steps 2 and 3 and proceed to step 4 and add the 1 1/2 chili powder.
Click here to buy Aleppo Marash Pepper and other herbs and spices
Source: Chili Pepper Madness
Photo Credit to: Chili Pepper Madness
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.