Shrimp with Aleppo Pepper, Feta and Tomatoes
Love shrimps? You'll love it even more in this Shrimp with Aleppo Pepper, Feta and Tomatoes recipe. It is sure to add more flavor and excitement to your dinner and parties!
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 fresh tomatoes, cut into small cubes
- 1 pound medium sized shrimp, shells removed and de-veined
- 1/2 pound feta, cut into small cubes
- Aleppo pepper
- In a large frying pan, sauté the onion, pepper, and garlic in olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the feta and simmer for 5 more minutes. Add salt and Aleppo pepper, to taste.
Click here to buy Aleppo Marash Pepper and other herbs and spices
Source: Mediterranen Living
Photo Credit to: Kuola Barydakis
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.