Baharat Flavor Chicken Tagine
Fall in love with this flavor-packed Baharat Flavor Chicken Tagine recipe. It's very easy to prepare & tastes great! Your family will love this Asian dish too!
- 1 lb (0.5 kg) chicken pieces, clean and remove excess fat
- 2 tablespoon Baharat spice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped coarsely
- 1 cup of water
- ½ cup carrot, cut to bite-sized pieces
- ½ cup peas
- ½ cup red capsicum, cut to bite-sized
- In a tagine (or casserole dish or pan), heat oil and sauté the onion for about 2-3 minutes or until the onions is soft and limp.
- Add in the Baharat spice mix and stir to mix.
- Add in chicken pieces and stir well.
- Add in water and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 20-15 minutes.
- Add in the carrot and continue to simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the peas and capsicum and continue to simmer for another 5 minutes or until vegetables is soft to your liking.
- Transfer to a serving platter and serve with white steamed rice or couscous.
Click here to buy Baharat and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: Bbcgoodfood
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.