Want to try your hands with simple yet delicious Middle Eastern recipes? Try this easy-to-cook Middle Eastern Chicken with Rainbow Carrots recipe from In Sonnet's Kitchen!
Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 1 hour Total time: 1 hour 10 mins
- 3 teaspoon Baharat Spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 medium chicken thighs (preferably local)
- 4 rainbow carrots, chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, rub the coconut oil, garlic, and baharat spice onto the chicken.
- Arrange the chicken in a baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes and then add the carrots and onions. Bake for another 30 - 45 minutes, until vegetables are fork-tender and chicken reaches an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees F.
Click here to buy Baharat and other herbs and spices
Source: In Sonnet's Kitchen
Photo Credit to: In Sonnet's Kitchen