Roast Baharat Chicken
Enjoy moments with your friends and family with this super easy Roast Baharat Chicken recipe. Good food always brings good conversation!
- 6 large chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 heaped tbsp Baharat Spice
- Juice ½ lemon
- Pitta bread, to serve
- Coriander, to serve
- Plain yoghurt, to serve
- Cut each thigh into strips and place in a bowl. Sprinkle with the garlic and the baharat. Mix well and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least one hour (up to six).
- Using two metal skewers about 5cm (2in) apart, thread a quarter of the meat onto the skewers. Repeat, making 4 pairs of skewers in total. Make sure that the chicken is packed quite tightly.
- Heat the oven to 220°C (gas mark 9). Sear the skewers in a hot frying pan, then transfer to the oven. Roast until golden and cooked (about 15 mins).
- Rest for 5 mins and squeeze over lemon juice. Serve in pitta pockets with coriander and yoghurt, and salad.
Click here to buy Baharat Spice and other herbs and spices
Source: House & Garden
Photo Credit to: House & Garden
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.