When you're just too tired to cook real food on weeknights, you can prepare this quick and easy Indian-inspired dinner, Easy Butternut Squash with Bengali Five Spice (Panch Phoran). Doesn't take much the effort but you'll be amazed by how good it is!
- 2 cups Buttersquash peeled and cubed
- 2 tsp Panch Phoran(Bengali Five Spice)
- 1 chopped Jalapeños (green chilli)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Once heated add the Panch Phoran followed by jalapeños until it splutters.Immediately add the squash and salt.
- Lower the heat, cover and cook, stirring in between until done (about 10-12 minutes).
- Serve with Rice or Roti.
Click here to buy Bengali Five Spice, and other herbs and spices
Source: Soni's Dish