Berbere-Rubbed Rib-Eye Steaks With Grilled Lemon
This easy Berbere-Rubbed Rib-Eye Steaks With Grilled Lemon recipe is perfect as a centerpiece for any meal!
- 2 (1-pound) boneless rib-eye steaks
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Berbere spice blend
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt, slightly more if your berbere doesn't include salt
- 1 large lemon, quartered, seeds removed
- 1 1/2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Prepare a grill for medium heat cooking, making sure there is a cool area where you can move steaks in case of flare-ups.
- Sprinkle steaks on both sides with berbere and salt. Brush cut sides of lemon wedges with 1/2 teaspoon of the oil.
- Grill steaks, flipping halfway through, until they reach the desired doneness, 6 to 8 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Grill lemon wedges on cut sides until browned and hot, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer steaks to a cutting board and let rest for 10 minutes. Slice thinly and drizzle with remaining 1 teaspoon oil.
- Serve with lemon wedges to squeeze over top.
Click here to buy Berbere Spice and other herbs and spices
Source: Whole Foods Market
Photo Credit to: Whole Foods Market
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.