Berbere Spiced Ribs
Sink your teeth with this easy-to-cook and mouth-watering Berbere Spiced Ribs recipe from Ally's Kitchen!
- 3 Tbl.berbere seasoning
- ½ tsp. hot paprika
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1 ½ to 2 lb ribs
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce (your own family recipe or your favorite store purchased)
- In a small bowl, mix together the berbere, paprika salt and pepper. Rub on both sides of the ribs.
- Wrap ribs in foil or paper (brown grocery store bag) and refrigerate for about 6 hours. Remove and let them come to rest at room temperature for about 30-45 minutes.
- Slather on top your favorite BBQ sauce and grill at a medium low temperature until done.
- The individual ribs will pull away from the bone without much effort.
- Let rest about 10 minutes and serve with more BBQ sauce if you like.
Click here to buy Berbere and other herbs and spices
Source: Ally's Kitchen
Photo Credit to: Alice D'Antoni Phillips
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.