Mashed Potatoes with Veggies and Berbere
If you're looking for new ways to spice-up your potatoes, this Mashed Potatoes with Veggies and Berbere will make your day. This great idea will make you love to prepare your weeknight dinners even more!
- 3medium-large russet potatoes
- 1cup frozen peas
- 1cup frozen corn
- 4Tbsp vegan butter, or to taste salt and pepper
berbere to taste
- Set the peas and corn out to thaw while you work.
- Peel and quarter the potatoes.
- Add to a large pot and cover with cold water. Season generously with salt.
- Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain and dump on the peas, corn, butter, salt and pepper.
- Add the berbere, if your feeling bold,.
- Mash the mixture until you reached desired consistency.
Click here to buy Berbere and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: Global Table Adventure
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.