Sweet Potato Adzuki Bean Burger Sliders with Dill Aioli & Berbere
Satisfy your burger cravings with this Sweet Potato Adzuki Bean Burger Sliders with Dill Aioli & Berbere recipe. This vegan burger is amazingly delicious and can also help in detox and relief of digestive issues.
Serves 7 to 8
- 1 Sweet Potato or Yam boiled, peeled, mashed. about 1 cup mashed
- 1 cup Adzuki beans(cooked or canned)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Berbere spice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes or to taste
- 1 Tablespoon onion flakes
- 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 2-4 Tablespoons flour(Wheat or Oat or any gf flour. I used 2 Tbsp wheat)
- 2 Tablespoons bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs to coat
- Cucumber slices
- Baby Spinach
- Fresh Dill chopped
- Dill Jalapeno aioli – add a teaspoon of chopped Dill to the Aioli recipe.
- Multigrain buns/rolls.
- Boil, peel and mash 1 large Sweet Potato or Yam.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except 1/4 cup bread crumbs. Mix, mash, mix.
- Taste and adjust salt if needed.
- Make patties and coat in bread crumbs. I made 3 inch wide and 1/2-3/4 inch thick patties. The mixture will be sticky. Use flour or oil on hands to work. Once baked, the patties are quite sturdy. (Use gf bread crumbs or coarsely ground Oats for glutenfree)
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 375 degrees F, until golden and dry on the outside.
- Toast the buns/rolls lightly. (optional)
- Arrange Spinach on the buns, Top with a burger patty, Cucumbers, Dill Aioli, Fresh Dill and the top half of the bun.
Click here to buy Berbere and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: Feastie
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.