Roasted Corn with Chile Lime Butter
After all the Thanksgiving preparations, it's about time you relax and unwind with this Roasted Corn with Chile Lime Butter. Share this flavorful excitement with friends after the crazy shopping!
- 6 ears fresh corn, unhusked
- 1/4 pound butter (1 stick), room temperature
- 2 teaspoons Chile Lime seasoning
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the corn in its husks directly on the oven rack and roast until the corn is soft when you press on it, 30 to 40 minutes.
- While the corn is roasting, combine the butter with the chile lime seasoning
- Peel down the husks and tie in a knot to use as a handle while eating. Rub the corn with soft butter mixture, and garnish with a lime wedge. (This roasting method produces the sweetest corn I have ever tasted.)
Click here to buy Sumac and other herbs and spices
Source: Food Network
Photo Credit to: Food Network
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.