Spicy Chile Lime Flank Steak
Make your Christmas cooking stress-free and enjoyable with this Spicy Chile Lime Flank Steak. It's easy peasy you'll have more time to savor the juicy and delicious goodness!
- 1 tablespoon Chile Lime powder
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 beef flank steak (1 1/2 lb), trimmed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In small bowl, mix chile lime powder, garlic, lime peel, salt, black pepper and red pepper. Sprinkle beef with lime juice. Rub with spice mixture.
- Carefully brush oil on grill rack. Place beef on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 14 to 16 minutes, turning once, until of desired doneness. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut beef diagonally across grain into thin slices. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Click here to buy Chile Lime and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: Pillsbury
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.