Quench your thirst with this delightfully refreshing drink—Chinese Five Spice Tea. A very pleasant and exquisite combination of spices, milk and tea leaving you wanting for more!
- 2 tablespoons green tea leaves (or 2 bags)
- 16 ounces water
- 6 ounces milk (or soy milk)
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- Bring water to a boil in saucepan.
- Add tea leaves and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place milk in microwavable container and microwave until steaming.
- Add milk to tea mixture, and stir in 5-spice powder. Simmer 1 minute.
- Strain tea into mugs, or refrigerate for iced tea. (strain into glasses over ice).
- Sweeten to taste, with sweetener of choice.
Click here to buy Chinese Five Spice, and other herbs and spices