Chinese Five Spice Mango Pork Recipe
Just when you thought you can't mix and match your favorite tropical fruit to your main dish with a touch of Chinese five spice, guess what! You can definitely add mango to your favorite stir-fry with rice and be surprised how wonderful and surprisingly divine the combination is with every chow in this Five Spice Mango Pork Recipe.
- 2 pork steaks, chopped into chunks
- 1 mango, chopped
- 10 mange tout
- 4 babycorn, halved
- 3 broccoli florets, halved
- 2 tsp Chinese Five spice
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 tsp garlic
- A little vegetable oil
- 150g steamed rice, to serve
- Mix the five spice, oyster sauce, soy sauce, ginger and garlic into a bowl. Add the pork and leave to marinade for at least 15 minutes.
- Add the oil to a hot wok. Fry the pork for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the vegetables, frying for another couple of minutes. Take off the heat, then stir in the mango to warm through. Serve with steamed rice.
Click here to buy Chinese Five Spice and other herbs and spices.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.