Want a hassle-free recipe this weekend? This quick, delicious, and easy Baked Chinese 5 Spice Chicken recipe will save you time from cooking, prepping and even cleaning!
- 1 tbsp of Sesame Seed Oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp Chinese Five Spice
- 1 tbsp Bragg Liquid Amino or Soy Sauce
1. Marinate chicken for a day by adding the sesame oil, garlic, Chinese Five Spice, salt and pepper.
2. Baked chicken at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes until chicken is cooked or no more blood comes out when you slice the chicken.
See video instruction below
Video Credit to Samantha Hua
Click here to buy Chinese Five Spice, and other herbs and spices
Source: Samantha Hua