Chinese Five-Spice Steak with Rice Noodles
Want to try Asian recipes? This Chinese Five-Spice Steak with Rice Noodles is a must try. Easy and delicious, everyone will definitely love this steak recipe!
- 4 ounces uncooked wide rice stick noodles (banh pho)
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 (1-pound) flank steak, trimmed and cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 2 medium tomatoes, each cut into 6 wedges
- 2 green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- While noodles cook, combine hoisin sauce, soy sauce, five-spice powder, and steak in a large bowl.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add minced green onions and garlic; saute 30 seconds.
- Add beef mixture; cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in tomato wedges, green onion pieces, and chopped basil; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Click here to buy Chinese Five Spice and other herbs and spices
Source: My Recipes
Photo Credit to: My Recipes
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.