Chinese Five Spice Sweet Potato
If you're still looking for an epic Thanksgiving recipe, this Chinese Five Spice Sweet Potato is a game changer! The perfect balance of flavors in this quick & easy recipe makes it the perfect side dish for Thanksgiving!
- 4 California sweet potatoes, cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ tablespoon Chinese five spice
- ½ freshly cracked black pepper
- 3-4 tablespoons chopped green onions or chives
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- On a large baking sheet, toss together the cubed California sweet potatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper and Chinese 5 Spice. Once coated, evenly distribute the sweet potatoes on the baking sheet.
- Transfer the potatoes into the oven and roast for 25-30 minutes until they are fork tender. Add some freshly chopped chives or green onions on top and serve as needed.
Click here to buy Chinese five spice and other herbs and spices
Source: What's Gaby Cooking
Photo Credit to: What's Gaby Cooking
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.