Paleo Five Spice Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
Have a great taste of Asian flavor in your favorite beef with broccoli in this Paleo Five Spice Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry. It's healthy & packed with flavors!
Serves 2 to 4 bowls
- 1/2 pound flank or skirt steak
- 3 tablespoons wheat-free tamari
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Chinese Five spice
- 2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 head of broccoli, cut in florets and steamed
- 6 ounces (a few big handfuls) mung bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup finely chopped mint
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- Mix together a marinade of tamari, oil, five spice powder, ginger and garlic. Slice the meat into thin strips. Marinate at least 15 min or up to several hours if you have time. Heat a saute pan or wok. Add meat and marinade to the pan and saute 3-5 min, stirring a few times so the meat cooks evenly. Add broccoli and saute a few more minutes. Add mung bean sprouts and remove from heat. Garnish with fresh herbs.
Click here to buy Chinese Five and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: Psychogymdallas
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.