Counting calories to maintain those flat/washboard abs? Don't starve yourself and try this protein-rich Roasted Sweet Potatoes Recipe with Chinese Five-Spice Powder. Cravings solved without having to 'cheat'!
- 3 (about 1½ pounds) red-skinned sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ¾ tsp kosher salt
- ¾ tsp Chinese five-spice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the sweet potatoes, olive oil, salt and five-spice powder. Toss to coat.
- Transfer the sweet potatoes to the baking sheet, and spread out evenly.
- Roast the potatoes until they are tender and the edges are starting to turn golden brown, turning halfway through, approximately 30 minutes.
- chicken strips and bake for another 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
Click here to buy Chinese Five Spice and other herbs and spices
Source: Cookin Canuck