Sauteed Five Spice Shrimp
This quick and easy Sauteed Five Spice Shrimp recipe is perfect for those moments you have an unexpected guest at your place!
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb raw jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ tsp Chinese five spice seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp dry white wine
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the shrimp and season with Chinese five spice, salt and pepper. Let cook, flipping once, until almost opaque (about 5 minutes).
- Add the wine and cover. Cook for 2 minutes. Uncover and cook until the wine evaporates, stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately.
Click here to buy Chinese Five Spice and other herbs and spices
Source: sarah's cucina bella
Photo Credit to: sarah's cucina bella
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.