Dukkah Crusted Chicken Tenders
Treat yourself and friends with a taste of Middle Eastern blend of spices with this quick and easy Dukkah Crusted Chicken Tenders recipe. Healthy and full of flavors, they'll be definitely asking for more of this treat!
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped sage
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Dukkah Spice Blend
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Butterfly the chicken breasts and cut into 1-inch strips.
- On a large plate, combine the flour, salt, and pepper. In a bowl, combine the buttermilk, mustard, and sage. Prepare your baking sheet by covering with parchment paper and rubbing the olive oil on top so that it’s completely coated.
- Dredge the chicken strips in the flour until they are completely coated. Shake off any excess flour.
- Give the chicken a dip in the buttermilk mixture.
- Roll the chicken in the dukkah so that it’s evenly coated.
- Arrange the strips on the prepared baking pan. Bake for 15 minutes. Flip the chicken strips and bake for another 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
Click here to buy Dukkah Spice and other herbs and spices
Source: KQED Food
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.