Dukkah Lamb Cutlets with Zucchini and Pear Salad
To eat healthy is good but to indulge into this Dukkah Lamb Cutlets with Zucchini and Pear Salad is way better. The crispy crust is flavorful and the zesty salad makes it perfect!
- 1 cup Dukkah spice
- 12 French trimmed lamb cutlets
- 2 zucchini cut finely julienned
- 1 pear cored and cut finely julienned
- 2 tablespoons of avocado oil
- juice and finely grated zest of one lemon
- 1/2 cup of crumbed feta (optional)
- Dip the lamb cutlets into the dukkah spice, pressing firmly to cover on all sides.
- Grill the lamb cutlets on a low to medium heat. Turn the cutlets occasionally and take care as the crust can easily fall off, total cooking time should be 10-15 minutes.
- To make the salad, thinly slice the zucchini and pear.
- Add the zucchini and pear to a bowl and dress with the avocado oil, lemon juice and zest. Added the crumbled feta if desired. Serve the dukkah crusted lamb cutlets with the fresh zucchini and pear salad.
Click here to buy Dukkah Spice and other herbs and spices
Source: Paleo Foodies
Photo Credit to: Paleo Foodies
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.