Tahini Dukkah Egg Salad Recipe with Mediterranean Veg
Make this appealing and satisfying Tahini Dukkah Egg Salad Recipe with Mediterranean Veg this Thanksgiving. The melange of roast diced veggies, tahini and the aroma of dukkah is simply addicting!
- 4 large hard boiled eggs peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp (32g) tahini
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp pink himilayan rock salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp Dukkah
For the Vegetables
- 1/2 small zucchini diced
- 1/2 small red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 small eggplant diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200C (400F).
- Place diced veg. on a baking tray, toss with olive oil and roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Until tender and lightly charred.
- Allow vegetables to cool.
- Whisk together tahini, water, lemon juice, minced garlic, salt and pepper. Season to your own taste.
- Mix together diced hard boiled eggs, dukkah, cooled veggies and dressing.
- Serve piled high in a bowl, in a lettuce cup or a bed of fresh watercress. Some homemade crackers would also be a treat!
Click here to buy Dukkah and other herbs and spices
Source: The Taste
Photo Credit to: Peachy Palate
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.