Make this appealing and satisfying Tahini Dukkah Egg Salad Recipe with Mediterranean Veg this Thanksgiving. The melange of roast diced veggies, tahini and the aroma of dukkah is simply addicting!
- 4 large hard boiled eggs peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp (32g) tahini
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp pink himilayan rock salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp Dukkah
For the Vegetables
- 1/2 small zucchini diced
- 1/2 small red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 small eggplant diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200C (400F).
- Place diced veg. on a baking tray, toss with olive oil and roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Until tender and lightly charred.
- Allow vegetables to cool.
- Whisk together tahini, water, lemon juice, minced garlic, salt and pepper. Season to your own taste.
- Mix together diced hard boiled eggs, dukkah, cooled veggies and dressing.
- Serve piled high in a bowl, in a lettuce cup or a bed of fresh watercress. Some homemade crackers would also be a treat!
Click here to buy Dukkah and other herbs and spices
Source: The Taste
Photo Credit to: Peachy Palate