Stir-Fried Tandoori Shrimp
Need a quick and easy recipe? Try this Stir-Fried Tandoori Shrimp recipe from Kraft. You'll definitely love this!
Prep time: 15 mins | Cooking time: 6 mins | Total time: 21 mins | Yield: 6 servings
- 1-1/2 lb.(675 g) uncooked medium shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1/4 cup Kraft Creamy Cucumber Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. minced ginger root
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. red chili powder or cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp fenugreek leaves
- Toss shrimp with dressing, lemon juice, garlic, ginger and dry seasonings.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add shrimp mixture; cook and stir 5 min. or until shrimp turn pink.
- Remove from heat. Stir in remaining ingredients.
Click here to buy Fenugreek leaves and other herbs and spices
Source: Sale Whale
Photo Credit to: Sale Whale
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.