Indian Scrambled Eggs with Garam Masala
Who won't fall in love with this Indian Scrambled Eggs with Garam Masala recipe when it's simply easy, nutritious and just so yummy.Instead of just adding butter, pepper and milk, Indians like to add chopped onions, tomatoes and a few more spices to make it extra special and more delectable!
- 4 eggs
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 small tomato finely chopped
- ½ bell pepper finely chopped
- ½ tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp butter/ ghee/olive oil
- ½ tsp crushed black pepper
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp fresh or dried coriander leaves
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp dry mango powder
- ½ tsp cumin seeds dry roasted and crushed
- ¼ tsp Garam Masala powder
- ¼ cup milk
- salt to taste
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add the onion and fry till light golden brown.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add the roasted cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, dry mango powder, garam masala powder, black pepper powder and salt. Mix well and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes, bell pepper and mix everything well.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs and milk.
- Add this to the frying pan and cook while stirring constantly.
- Cook till its dry while stirring constantly to form the scrambled egg.
- Add the dried coriander leaves and serve hot.
- Serve it hot with toasted bread or chapati
Click here to buy Garam Masala Spice, and other herbs and spices
Source: Indian Recipes
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.