Looking for another quick and easy meal? Why not give this Garam Masala Tofu Scramble recipe a go and experience this aromatic, flavorful, nutritious and balanced meal all in one pan!
- a splash of olive oil
- couple pinches of salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Garam Masala spice blend
- 1 medium onion, halved and cut into thin slices
- 1/2 medium bulb fennel, cut into very thin slices
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 12 ounces extra firm orgnic tofu, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup pistachios, chopped
- Add the olive oil to a big pot over med-high heat. Stir in the garam masala, and then quickly add the onions and fennel.
- Stir in onions and salt and cook until the onions soften, just a minute or two. Now it's up to you in regards to how long you'd like to let the onions cook - it you are in a rush, just cook them for a few minutes until they soften. If you have a bit more time, let them start to caramelized and darken. Stir in the cranberries, cook them for thirty seconds and add the tofu. Stir and stir to combine the tofu with the other ingredients. Remove from the heat and stir in the cilantro and pistachios. Taste and add more salt if needed.
Click here to buy Garam Masala Spice, and other herbs and spices
Source: 101 Cookbooks