If you think Indian foods is that hard to prepare, think again! This fave Indian Recipe, Chicken 65, from A's cookbook is super easy to prepare and cook. Have friends come over your place and serve them this. They'll definitely give you an A+!
Serves 2 - 3
- 1 lb Chicken breast
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 Tsp Coriander powder
- 1 Tsp Garam masala
- 1 Tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Oil for frying
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 10 Curry leaves
- 2-3 Green Chillies
- 2 Tbsp Chilli Garlic Paste
- Pinch of edible red food color
- Mix in a bowl the chicken, salt, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala, corn flour, rice flour (or cornstarch), ginger garlic paste, and lemon juice. Add a little water to help mix evenly.
- Set the pan to med-high heat and add 1 cup oil. Fry the chicken for 4 minutes on each side or until brown and crunchy. Then remove chicken and set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in med heat and add the garlic. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the curry leaves, chillies, and chili garlic paste and saute for another 2 minutes.
- Then add 2 tsp water with a pinch of red edible food coloring. Cook for 1 minute.
- Then add the chicken and mix well. It's then ready to serve!
Click here to buy Garam Masala Spice, and other herbs and spices
Source: A's Cookbook
Check here for the YouTube Instructional Video by A's Cookbook