Coconut Chicken Curry with Garam Masala Spice
Enjoy a mouth-watering paleo dish in this Coconut Chicken Curry with Garam Masala Spice recipe. The wonderful blend of flavors is just amazing. You'll love it!
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon of ghee or butter or coconut oil
- 1 cup of coconut cream (skim from the top of 1 refrigerated can (13.5oz) of coconut milk)
- 1 cup chicken broth or stock
- 2 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1½ tablespoons Garam Masala
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- ¼ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- salt to taste
- Saute the chicken in the ghee, butter, or coconut oil in a medium-sized saucepan.
- When the outside of the chicken has all turned white, add in the coconut cream and the chicken broth and mix well.
- Add in the carrots, celery, and tomatoes.
- Add in the ginger and curry powder (or garam masala).
- Cook on medium heat with the lid on for 40 minutes (stirring occasionally).
- Add in the minced garlic and cilantro and salt to taste. Cook for another 5 minutes and serve.
Click here to buy Garam Masala and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: Paleomagazine
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.