If you're looking for a flavorful finger food to share with friends this weekend, then go for Indian-Style Chicken Bites with Garam Masala. It has the perfect mixture of rich texture and heat that everyone will surely love.
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp. fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tsp. garam masala
- 1 tsp. ground dried red chilies
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- ½ tsp. turmeric
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Juice of 1 lime
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Season all the chicken pieces to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the chicken to the mixture, stir until well coated, and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 12 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, and place in a baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the chicken pieces are cooked through.
- Flip the chicken pieces, broil on high for 5 to 6 minutes, and serve.
Click here to buy Garam Masala Spice and other herbs and spices
Source: Paleo Leap
Photo Credit to: Paleo Leap