Why do we have a 'cheat day' when we can just eat healthy? The Harissa Chicken Parcels is your comfort food on days you just have to reward yourself. This quick and easy-to-prepare Chicken Recipe will have your hunger satisfied without the worries of eating too much calories!
- 2 chicken breasts (approximately 380g)
- 2 tbsps harissa paste
- 1 tbsp tahini
- juice of 1 lemon
- pinch of salt
- large handful lettuce leaves (any variety)
- handful baby plum tomatoes
- 1 stick celery, sliced
- Place the chicken breasts in a bowl and add the harissa paste. Mix well to coat the chicken.
- Refrigerate for 2 or more hours to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 200˚C/400˚F.
- Line a tray with a sheet of foil, large enough to wrap around the chicken.
- Place each chicken breast on the foil then bring the sides of the foil over the chicken to seal loosely in a parcel.
- Oven bake for 20-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- In a small bowl mix the lemon juice, tahini and salt. Add a little cold water if the mixture is too thick.
- In a bowl, assemble the salad leaves, tomatoes and celery and spoon on the tahini dressing.
- Slice the chicken and place on top.
Click here to buy Harissa Spice, and other herbs and spices
Source: The Real Fitness Coach