Moroccan Chicken Recipe
Love Chicken recipes? Have a taste of Morocco and cook your chicken differently this time with the quick and easy Moroccan Chicken Recipe from Tasty. You'll definitely love the exotic taste it brings!
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- Ground pepper
- Cumin powder
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1/2 can of cherry tomatoes
- 100ml water
- 1/2 can of chickpeas (drained,washed)
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 1 tbsp harissa paste
- 1 tsp honey
- Season the chicken with a generous amount of pepper and some cumin powder.
- On a medium-low heat, cook the chicken in some oil with the onion for 3 to 4 minutes stirring and turning occasionally.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, the water, the chickpeas, the harissa paste, the honey and the courgette.
- Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally until the sauce slightly thickens.
- Serve and enjoy!
See video instruction below
Video Credit to Tasty
Click here to buy Harissa Spice, and other herbs and spices
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.