Anchovy Egg Harissa Brikk
Never miss breakfast with this quick and easy recipe, Anchovy, Egg and Harissa Brikk from Ebury Reads. You'll definitely love mornings with this recipe!
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Vinegar
- 250ml Tepid Water
- 300g Strong White Bread Flour
- 2 tablespoons Harissa
- 2 Anchovy Fillets
- Freash Corriander leaves
- Mix Olive Oil, Vinegar, Water and White Bread Flour in a bowl. Work the dough to remove any lumps. Chill for 30mins.
- Boil water in a pot. Once water boils, put a pan on top of the pot.
- Make a ball out of the dough. Dab and overlap.
- Put the Harissa, Anchovy Fillets, Fresh Corriander leaves, and Egg in the Brikk. Fold afterwards.
- Shallow fry the Brikk in hot oil. Turn and repeat.
See video instruction below
Video Credit to Ebury Reads
Click here to buy Harissa Spice, and other herbs and spices
Source: Ebury Reads
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.