1. Start prepping the sardines by scouring the fish so the marinade goes right inside
2. To make the harissa marinade, toast the coriander seeds and cumin seeds and when it starts to smoke, take them out and grind them.
3. Mix salt, garlic, and harissa paste to the grounded spices. Rub the marinade to the sardines.
4. In a hot pan, add olive oil and cook the sardines. Put lemon juice to the sardines while cooking.
5. Then mix grated horseradish, Crème fraîche, season, parsley, and lemon zest. Add the mixture on top of toast, and then the fried sardines.
See video instruction below
Video Credit to The Daily Grind
Click here to buy Harissa, and other herbs and spices
Source: The Daily Grind
Comments will be approved before showing up.