Crockpot Harissa Meat Chili
Feeling lazy is not an excuse to not cook your own food. This super easy Crockpot Harissa Meat Chili is the perfect recipe for you. Just add the ingredients and just wait until it's done!
- 3-4 lbs cubed chuck steak, or chuck roast
- 1 1/2 Tb Harissa powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp garlic, I used dehydrated garlic granules
- 1 Tb onion flakes
- 1-28 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup water
- Washed & cut up kale, make it easy and buy pre-washed, pre-cut Organic kale from TJ's
- Sweet potatoes, roasted, skin off and cut into cubes.
- Put the meat in the crockpot. Then, add all the seasonings.
- Next dump in the diced tomatoes and water. Stir it around.
- Once it's cooked, add pre-cut and pre-washed kale from Trader Joe's, which I added a couple handfuls to the crockpot. Stir it around, in order to soften and cook it a bit with the heat of the chili.
- Then, add two roasted sweet potatoes (cut up)to the pot.
Click here to buy Harissa Spice and other herbs and spices
Source: Redeeming the Table
Photo Credit to: Redeeming the Table
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.