What else could be easier than this easy peasy vegan Harissa Couscous this Holiday. It's light & nutritious so your friends and loved ones will surely enjoy it!
- 400g couscous
- bunch of spring onions, finely sliced
- 3 tbsp roughly chopped mint
- 250g halved cherry tomato
- 400ml hot vegetable stock
- 1 tsp Harissa Spice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- Tip couscous into a heatproof bowl. Add a spring onions, mint and cherry tomatoes.
- Pour over hot vegetable stock mixed with harissa. Stir and cover with a plate. Leave for 5 mins, then pour over olive oil and lemon juice and stir through.
Click here to buy Harissa and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: BBCGoodFood
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.