Harissa Fish with Fattoush
You can never have too much of Fish. This sumptuous Harissa Fish with Fattoush recipe from delicious is a must try for anyone going through a healthy lifestyle!
Serves 4-5 Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1/3 cup (80ml) lemon juice, plus wedges to serve
- 4 tbsp Harissa spice
- 4 x 180g skinless blue-eye fillets
- 1 telegraph cucumber, peeled, deseeded, cut into chunks
- 3 tomatoes, deseeded, cut into chunks
- 2 cups watercress sprigs
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 cup (160g) kalamata olives
- 100ml olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sumac*
- 1 pita bread round, grilled until crisp
- Combine harissa and 2 tablespoons lemon juice in ceramic dish. Add fish, turn to coat, then set aside while you make the fattoush.
- Place cucumber, tomato, watercress, onion and olives in a bowl. Mix 1/3 cup (80ml) oil, sumac and remaining 2 tablespoons lemon juice in a small bowl. Season and set aside while you cook the fish.
- Heat remaining oil in a large non-stick frypan over medium heat. Cook fish for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Break pita bread into pieces and toss with salad and dressing. Serve the fish on the salad, with lemon wedges.
Click here to buy Harissa and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: Delicious
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.