Harissa Spiced Recipe for Buffalo Wings
Prepare yourself a feast of flavorful chicken wings in this Harissa Spiced Recipe for Buffalo Wings. You'll just love the rich flavor with every bite!
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Harissa spice
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons dried ground thyme
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- fine sea salt and ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 pounds organic/pastured chicken wings
- In a food processor, pulse together the garlic, onion, harissa, cumin, thyme, cilantro, a pinch of salt and pepper, and the olive oil.
- Place the chicken wings in a bowl, add the spice mixture, and stir to coat. Refrigerate the chicken overnight, covered.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Remove the chicken from the refrigerator and allow it to come to room temperature, about 20 minutes.
- Place the chicken wings on the prepared baking sheet, spreading them out evenly, and discard the marinade.
- Bake the chicken for 45 minutes, or until the juices running out of the chicken are clear.
- If desired, broil the chicken wings for 2 to 3 minutes before serving for crispier skin.
Click here to buy Harissa and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: Grassfedgirl
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.