Jamaican Jerk Fish Tacos
Enjoy a herby, spicy and delicious meal with this Jamaican Jerk Fish Tacos recipe from Epicurious. It's simple, yummy, and a great twist on how you cook your fish!
Total Time: 35 min | Yield: 8-10 servings
- 1 pound white fish fillets
- For the marinade:
- Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1 inch ginger, grated
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed 2 tbsp fresh thyme 2 tbsp canola oil 2 limes, juice and zest 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp dark rum (optional)
- Lay the fish in a shallow dish, make a few slashes in the flesh with a sharp knife and set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp canola oil over medium-high heat in a saucepan. Add RawSpiceBar's Jamaican Jerk Spices and stir until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Transfer to food processor.
- Combine all remaining ingredients for the jerk marinade in a food processor and blend.
- Pour marinade over the fish and massage in. Leave in the fridge to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Place fish and marinade in a baking dish and bake in a preheated 350F oven until cooked and slightly charred, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve jerk fish in chargrilled soft tacos and top with RawSpiceBar's corn mango salsa.
Click here to buy Jamaican Jerk and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: CarribeanPot
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.