Surprise them all with this healthy, easy and defintely a crowd's favorite recipe - Jamaican Jerk Turkey Wraps
- 2 cups broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat coleslaw dressing
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons USimplySeason Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (8 ounces each)
- 4 fat-free flour tortillas (8 inches)
- In a large bowl, toss coleslaw mix, tomato, coleslaw dressing, jalapeno and mustard; set aside.
- Rub seasoning over turkey tenderloins. On a greased grill, cook turkey, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 8-10 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Grill tortillas, uncovered, over medium heat 45-55 seconds on each side or until warmed. Thinly slice turkey; place down the center of tortillas. Top with coleslaw mixture and roll up.
Click here to buy Jmaican Jerk and other herbs and spices
Source: Taste of Home
Photo Credit to: Taste of Home