Keema Curry Pie
We just got the perfect recipe that is sure to make you a winner among your family and friends - Keema Curry Pie and experience the aromatic and the rich taste that you won't easily forget!
- 1 Large Oninon,chopped
- 2 table spoons sunflower oil
- 2 garlic cloves,crushed
- a small knob of ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp Keema Curry Spice
- 500g minced beef or lamb
- 400g chopped tomatoes
- 100g frozen peas
For the Topping
- 1kg of mixed sweet potatoes peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 green chili
- 1 large bunch of fresh coriander chopped
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- juice of lemon
- 50 g butter
- First,make the keema curry. Cook the onion in the oil until soft. Add the garlic ginger and curry powder and cook for three minutes then increase the heat and add the mince. Fry until lightly browned, then add the tomatoes, throwing in the peas for the final minute.
- Meanwhile, boil the sweet potatoes and potatoes untill tender. Drain season and mash with the rest of the toppings ingredient.
- Preheat the oven to 220 spoon the met mix into a dish and top with the mash mix. Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown and enjoy.
- I can guarantee that this will be a winner.
Click here to buy Keema Curry Spice, and other herbs and spices
Source: Jamie Oliver Forum
Photo Credit to: Spongy
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.