Experience the unique savory flavor of this South Indian spice blend mixed with meat and other aromatic spices in this Mutton Keema Recipe. Feel the rich flavorful pack of goodness in every bite when you try this gravy curry recipe with minced meat.
- 500 gms minced meat/Keema Curry spice
- 3 tbsp oil
- 3 medium size onions, finely sliced
- 2-3 vertically slit green chillies
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- salt -to taste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp black pepper corn powder
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- 2 medium size tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fenugreek leaves/methi leaves
- 3-4 tbsp fresh coriander leaves/kothmir
- Firstly, wash mutton keema and strain out the excess water from the keema with a strainer.
- Take a pressure cooker or a cooking vessel.
- Into it, add oil and heat it.
- Add sliced onions, green chillies and saute until the onions turn very slight brown color.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute to get rid of raw smell.
- Add mutton keema into it and roast well.
- Roast it until the keema changes its color and there is no water remaining.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, mix it and roast it for few minutes and cook until oil appears at the end.
- Add chopped tomatoes, mix them well and cook for two minutes on low flame.
- Add black pepper powder, garam masala powder, mix and cook for a minute.
- Add methi leaves, coriander leaves and mix.
- Add about 2 cups of water, mix it well.
- Pressure cook the keema for 3 whistles on sim flame or cook them until it gets tender.
- Reduce the steam.
- Cook for few minutes keeping the lid uncovered if there is any water remaining.
- Serve it with roti or rice or paratha!!!
Click here to buy Keema Curry Spice and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: Yummyindiankitchen