Watermelon Keema Curry
Wanna add your favorite fruit to your meal? No problem! Check this Watermelon Keema Curry recipe that has just the right balance of spice and sweetness plus, it can also help boost your energy levels
- 150 grams Ground mixed pork and beef
- 200 grams finely chopped Onion
- 250 grams peel the skin, and chop. Tomato
- 200 ml Grated watermelon
- 200 ml- Water
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 Red chilli pepper
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 Soup stock cube
- 50 grams Keema Curry
- 1 Coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 20 grams Butter
- 1 for 4 dishes Plain cooked rice
- 1 Green peas (Canned or frozen one is fine)
- Heat vegetable oil and cumin seeds in a pan. Stir fry until aromatic and add the ground meat. When the colour of the meat has changed, remove from the pan.
- Melt butter in the pan, and stir fry the onion over low heat for 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Add tomato and stir fry for 5-6 more minutes.
- Add the cooked ground meat, watermelon, water, red chili pepper, bay leaf, and soup stock cube, and cook over medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat. Remove the red chilli pepper and the bay leaf from the pan. Add your cube or powder of keema curry and simmer for 2 -3 minutes. Add the garam masala and coarsely ground black pepper for the final touches.
- Serve rice on plates and pour the curry on top. Sprinkle the green peas on. It's done!
Click here to buy Keema Curry and Garam Masala Spice and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: Cookpad
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.