- 1 lb ground meat (beef or mutton)
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable or Olive oil
- 1 Large Onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp garlic paste; 2 tsp ginger paste
- 1 Tbsp USimplySeason Keema
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup shelled green peas
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped for garnish (optional)
Heat the oil in a medium non-stick pan. Add onions and stir for 30 sec. Add garlic and stir. Then add the ground meat (beef or mutton), ginger and USimplySeason Keema
. Stir well, cover and let cook for 10 min.
Add 1/2 cup of water and bring to a boil. Cover the pan, let it simmer for about 20 minutes. Add peas, cilantro, salt and lemon juice and another small cup of water. Mix well and cover and let it simmer and the peas cook for about 10 minutes.
Serve hot, garnish with chopped cilantro
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.