Coconut Tofu Keema
Enjoy the awesome combination of flavors in this Coconut Tofu Keema. It's not only good for your health, you can also expect a rich flavorful dining experience.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 medium onions, minced
- 1 (14 ounce) package extra firm tofu, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Keema Curry spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon red pepper paste
- 6 cups tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups chopped carrot
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in garlic, onion, and tofu; cover, and cook, stirring occasionally for 5 to 10 minutes. Stir in coconut milk, cumin, curry powder, ginger, salt, and red pepper paste; bring to a simmer. Stir in tomato sauce, peas, and carrots; simmer, covered, about 30 minutes.
Click here to buy Keema Curry and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: jL
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.