La Kama Spiced Moroccan Chicken & Egg Tagine
To get a taste of Morocco without really travelling to the wonderful and interesting country yet, is indeed possible. Forget about your hectic sched for a while and satisfy your fill with the beautiful, exotic blend that will dance with your palate and leave your guests asking what's that amazing taste you have with La Kama Spiced Moroccan Chicken & Egg Tagine.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3⁄4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons La Kama
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 2 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- Heat the olive oil over medium-low heat in a tagine. Add the garlic, onion & chicken then brown until no longer pink.
- Pour in the broth & lemon juice then stir in the parsley, cilantro and spices. Cook covered until the chicken is thoroughly done (roughly 60 minutes).
- Break eggs into a bowl & whisk. Pour the egg mixture over the chicken & cook for another 10-15 minutes. Serve hot.
Click here to buy La Kama Spice, and other herbs and spices
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.