You don't need to go to Morocco to experience Moroccan cuisine! Enjoy a bowl of this hearty and delicious soup made with Moroccan spices- Cauliflower Soup with La Kama Spice!
- 1 small (20 oz) cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 1 large russet potatoes, peeled and diced (1.5 cups)
- 4 cups homemade vegetable broth or stock
- 1 teaspoon La Kama spice
- 10-12 saffron threads
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (increase salt if you are using stock)
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat; add onion and cook for 3-4 minutes, add garlic, when you can smell garlic add vegetable broth, cauliflower, dice potatoes, La-Kama, saffron threads and salt
- Cook for 30 minutes.
- Cool slightly and pure in batches, adjust seasoning, reheat and serve with spicy red roasted peppers oil (optional).
Click here to buy La Kama and other herbs and spices
Photo Credit to: Anka