Green Mojito Smoothie
Want to detoxify or planning to shed off some of those weight in time for Summer? This gluten-free Green Mojito Smoothie recipe from Simply Recipes will definitely do the trick!
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 cup (240ml) coconut water or water
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 3 limes, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup (25g) torn-up green kale leaves (1 or 2 large leaves with stalk removed)
- 1/2 cup (18g) firmly packed mint leaves
- 2 cups (320g) frozen pineapple
- 1/2 medium avocado, peeled and pitted (optional for added creaminess)
- 5 drops alcohol-free liquid stevia, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger (Optional boosters)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (Optional boosters)
- Throw all of the ingredients into your blender and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds, until smooth and creamy.
Click here to buy Mint leaves and other herbs and spices
Source: Simply Recipes
Photo Credit to: PopSugar.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.